View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cielbutterfly View Post
My love also left me recently, we didn't cheat. she just feel that we are incompatible and she didn't want to solve the problem, wanna just walk out of the r/s. Ultimately I've learned to accept that probably she's not the one who can walk with me to the end. In life we will meet a lot kinds of people, some will give you warmth, some will help you grow and some will hurt you. Those that hurt you will eventually make you stronger. Just that now I still can't open my heart to anyone fearing they will do the same. I've also accepted that we came to this world alone and ultimately the person who can walk with you to the end is only yourself.
Bro, no offence but girls who said that 99/100 is seeing someone else and probably bonking others behind their bf. But at the same time they wanna act all innocent so use this excuse to dump you.