View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Beauty of M(arried)ILF is the fact that the ladies themselves are not out to play, they know what they want, thus you don't need long foreplay, or games or mind games to get between their legs.

All it needs is the right moment, right time and right connection, even the good-girl-next-door will part their legs willingly.

They're already experienced, they know and if they allow, it's because they want it. Sure, some waver and unsure, but once lust sets in...

Of course, beware karma.
Totally agree.
Just that there are those who let their lust goes beyond just some fun. Especially if they were from some lousy relationships and thought they found their perfect match. Then wanting to divorce to be with you. Then it's no longer just a fling but become a home wrecking event.
As for karma, it's something that comes with every act of ours, good karma, bad karma.. It's not for us to know whether we have more merits or demerits till the Day comes. Till then, be moderate.