View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Soda from TRL

Looks: 8/10 slutty, bitchy and vixen with a CFM and Pre-Milfy look. very close to photo minus the filter. Definitely wont reject.

Body: 9/10 long hair with Thai tanned smooth skin, voluptuous figure and a tempting hot ass.

Boobs: 9/10 enhance and hard but was busty and just the way I like it cos suits her body frame. Supple and damn nice to grab

Kiss/French: 9/10 Non-stop DFK, nice, slow and sensual long lasting fierce, aggressive and passionate kind.

BBBJ: 9/10 good head giver, make my whole cock super wet with her DT skills. Went down fast and hard, with no gagging. Good slurping effect and suction was powerful. Super shiok.

FJ: 9/10 The FJ is good! Lot of position and nice tightness and her reaction to me banging her makes me wild and want to bang her harder. Her sound effect is next level when you hit the right spot. Responsive and wild on bed.

GFE: 9/10 being treated like her BF, a bit siao char bo type but was nice feel and beware of very high KC

Thank bro SK