Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 14
digor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdigor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdigor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Amy From SNS

Looks: 9/10 same as advertise. Long hair with the cheeky, playful, naughty and beautiful young lady look.

French: 9/10 All I can say she is a great tongue fighter and we French like one hot couple

Body: 9/10 fair smooth complexion, tall and slender, curvy body with some tattoos and a nice doggy ass.

Boobs: 9/10 natural nice soft boobs, not those saggy type. see liao cant stop fondling and looking at it.

BBBJ: 9/10 a pleaser, good suction, surply surply. slow and sensual. Allow me to go in super deepthroat and give a long blow

Pussy: 9/10 I gave her a haven likes tongue action. She has a clean shaven sensitive clit which responses well to my tongue. No smell and her leg was shaking till she cannot Tasha’s

FJ: 9/10 She ride on me slow and gentle, and I told her switch for missionary she got no objection and switch. Pumping her deeply and she hug me tightly and her moans filled my ear. Able to take deep and long pump till I shot out smoothly.

GFE: 9/10 very strong with lot of hug and I am sure it is more then just customer feel. No commercial at all.

Very friendly with nice attitude makes me just wanna RTF her soon. Thanks SNS.