Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
chial is one of the Best!chial is one of the Best!chial is one of the Best!
Re: The Swap

“So, what are you going to do with Susan’s coffee invite?”

“I dunno honestly. Should I accept her invite?”

“Well, to start off with, you don’t even know why she asked you out. It could be she genuinely needed you to help her with something, or she thought she found a friend in you. But my woman instinct is telling me that she is smitten by my laogong. Whether or not she harbours hope to fuck you, I do not know. It could be she is looking for a friend with benefit. Or she is just lonely, lost the chemistry with her husband and she wants to be with someone who can make her heart flutter.”

“Wow laopor, that’s quite an insightful observation that took you less than 5 seconds!”

“That’s why it is called woman’s instinct. We know when our man is desired by someone else. I think you should go, at least for this one time.”

“Ok, I’ll text her in the morning.”

“And… are you going to find out more if she… she wants more than just coffee?”

I smiled at Tanya. I knew what she meant.

“Only if you give me the greenlight and only if you want that fantasy too.”

Tanya blushed. I took that as her way of saying yes.

“I will go with the flow and see where our conversation brings us. If it somehow heads towards intimacy or sex, I will then broach that subject. And don’t worry, nothing will happen without you. And to assure you, this is purely lust, no emotions or feelings involved. Remember our guiding principle into this lifestyle? No feelings involved, purely lust to advance our intimacy,” I said with a smile to Tanya.

“Thank you laogong,” she said with a kiss on my lips.

Her hands then reached out to my cock.

“Does he need to cum too?” asked Tanya cheekily.

Before I could answer, she slid herself underneath the blanket, took off my boxers and started blowing me.

Must be because of all the stress earlier, the fellatio from Tanya tonight was particularly pleasurable. She knew exactly what to do – the right suction intensity, alternating between taking my whole shaft into her mouth slowly to let me feel her lips wrapping around my shaft and taking the time to lick my enlarged mushroom head. I love it best when she used her tongue to lick the underside of my cock from the base all the way to the mushroom head, and using the tip of her tongue to lick the groove between the foreskin and the mushroom head. And then she will repeat it again by taking my whole cock into her mouth. All these while she teases my asshole and perineum.

Suddenly, she uttered this “Imagine it’s Susan blowing you laogong.”

That sent my erection to 110%! I could feel my cock enlarging to the max.

“Uuummm… I like it,” said Tanya realising the change, and started to increase her pace in blowing me.

“Cum for Susan laogong… cum for her…” she said in between working hard for me to cum.

I closed my eyes imagining Susan’s pretty face, her petite frame, her B-cup breast I had a chance to peek… her sweet scent…. her rosy cheeks…

“I am cumming Susan… I am cumming all over your pretty face!”

And as if to play along with my fanstasy, Tanya withdrew my cock from her mouth and let me ejaculate on her face!

“UUrgghh.. laogong… that is a lot!” she said with a slight shock.

“I’m sorry laopor, I am so sorry…. “ I panicked for while at what I have done.

“It’s ok laogong,” she said as she emerged from under the covers with my cum on her mouth and cheeks. “I wanted to help fulfil your fantasy as best as I can.”

She then took some of my cum and swallow it. “Hmm… I wonder if zhi zhar uncle would do the same to me? I wonder how would his cum taste like?”

I smiled at my wife. “Hopefully we will get to find out.”

We washed up and got back to bed, hugging each other tightly. Again, our intimacy was strengthened through our fantasies.

The next day we did our usual routine weekend drill – groceries, brunch, cleaning the house before we both hit the gym – Tanya with her usual jog on the treadmill and some yoga, whereas me hitting the weights. Looking at Tanya in her gym attire, especially her yoga pants, was always a treat not only for me, but all the other guys in the gym. I would be lying if I am not turned on by the fact that my wife’s body attracts other roaming eyes. And of course, sometimes my wife isn’t the only eye candy in the gym. There’s this one Korean MILF who is always in very revealing top because of her huge assets. I heard from Tanya that she just moved into our apartment.

As I was doing my reps, suddenly I got a Wechat message from Susan.

(NB: all conversation with Susan henceforth will be typed in English, although they were originally in Mandarin.)

“Toastbox next Saturday 2pm still ok?”

I just remembered I have not replied her.

“Yes, just let me know which Toastbox.” I replied without any delay.

Susan immediately replied with a smiley face and the location of the Toastbox.

Then came a message from Brian.

“Concall tonight around 10pm can?” he asked both Andy and I.

I half suspect it must be something to do with Janice. I replied ok to him.

My thoughts then came to the Janice issue. Yes, no doubt that session with her was good, and I am actually looking forward to her landing strip pussy hair – but the question now is do we let her join our swap? More importantly, to let her husband join us? Someone who is a total and complete stranger to us all.

But I must say the offer by Janice (assuming she is a woman of her words) that the swap would be the last round to end our predicament was very appealing.

After dinner, Tanya and I spend some time together.

I then told her I have a concall with the boys. She didn’t ask much, she thought it’s our usual TCSS session.

I took a can of beer down to the poolside.

Sharp at 10pm, Brian video-called.

“Wah lau where are you? KTV ah? So dark,” came Andy’s voice once the call got connected.

“I am at the poolside la. Knn, you think I am going to take this call within Tanya’s hearing?”

“True, true.. that’s why I am in my car.. haha,” quipped Andy.

“Ok bros,” came Brian’s serious voice, “Janice has arranged for her husband to meet us next Saturday night. She proposed that we meet him somewhere private – she doesn’t want her husband to meet us in a pub or Starbucks type of place.”

“Wah knn, her husband like some kind of superstar VIP ah? Must meet so secretive meh?” Andy sounded his annoyance.

“I dunno the reason, but that was what she suggested. I thought that might be good for us too – some privacy. What do you think Tom?”

“I suppose that is ok, but where this private place? I am not going to go somewhere birds don’t lay eggs place.”

“I was thinking maybe at my office since I have 24 hours access. And chances of us bumping into anyone is extremely low since it will be on a Saturday night.”

“Ok la, I think that’ll work. And private good also.”

“What about our wives? Will they grow suspicious that we are going out again for the second time in recent weeks without involving them?”

“I suggest we use the same reason we used the last time, that is we are planning another swap which is a surprise for them,” suggested Brian.

I thought about it for a while. He’s bloody right we are indeed planning a surprise for the wives – by introducing a hot MILF and her husband into our swap! But we are left with not much choice.

“Ok can, but Brian no offence, since we are in this predicament because of you, I think you should think of how to convince our wives, and also Andy and I just for show to the wives, that you wish for your boss and her husband to join in our swap.”

“No offence taken, that responsibility I am more than happy to bear. So I will let Janice know next Sat 8pm at my office. I can pick you both up on that day.”

“How much do you know of Janice’s husband?” I asked trying to find out more about this man.

“Honestly, none of us at work knows anything about Janice’s husband. She has never brought him along even when we have gatherings amongst colleagues. In fact, she rarely joins us for such things outside of work. And even in her office, no photographs of her and family. So I am pretty much in the dark as much as you guys. And if you think you can get some clues from her social medias, don’t waste your time. I have checked, nothing on him.”

“Ok, so we will. Just have to see how we go on that night. But let me make it clear, all 3 of us must agree with his participation, and any one of us can veto his participation. Agreed?”

Both Brian and Andy agreed.

So it looks like my next Saturday revolves around meeting potential bonking candidates, how weird.