View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Craziest thing you did with a WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Hey guys,

What is the craziest thing you did with a WL, and where?
a. You did & regret, won't do again.
b. You did, enjoy & now become habit with your regular.
With WL, raw many of them. Usually, once I get a gal from that house that I like to raw with me, I will stick to the same gal all the way till the ORD.

One of the gal that I raw last time, really likes me alot. When she ORD and was going back and have a few days to R&R, I booked a hotel for her to stay with me until the day she flys back to Thailand.

Other WLs that I also raw-ed, can take video, creampie them and even suck me dry when I cummed and swallow. I don't regret and will continue to find WLs who will do that with me.

For part (b), it is raw and gal suck me dry when I cummed, while stroking my balls and after that swallow. The feeling is so intense and good that my dick stays hard after I cummed and I continue 2nd, 3rd and even 4th round within 1hr.

Licking my ass + stroking softly on my butt and area around the anus, this one also very shiok.

Typical guy in Geylang.