Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Allthewayup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Just had a very good session with Ling Ling and it is FR time for LL.

I would say her looks are very chio, just like your uni GF. A hot and young chick. The pic was accurate as with minimal PS or touch ups.

Her figure was solid, proportionate and accentuated by her B cups, slim and curvy hips. There was not fats spotted at all. In fact slim but with the correct amount of curves at the hip lines.

She was attentive in shower, SOP, give me a nice and clean wash on the front and back then sit on the towel bowl and give me a quick blow.

Frenching non stop from start till climax. It was full of tongue action from start to end, so great for bros who are into DFK

BBBJ was great with strong suction, attentive to balls and she doesnt stop until you motion her to move on

Her pussy was shaven and pink. It was totally a young and tight cunt. Can totally feel her vagina walls when penetrating her and she likes to flex her cunt muscle as I pumped so it does felt like having a vacuum machine down under. She is fine with any positions as we moved through the usual positions but she prefers to be dominated and be on the receiving end. Can take a deep and hard pounding once she is comfortable with you. The moaning was enticing, sexy n erotic. I cummed in doggy after a solid 20 mins of love making with her.

Feel very sexified and totally a RTF material.

She was very friendly, chatty and I had no problems breaking the ice with her. She can hold conversion well and give me the feeling of a young, uninhabited girlfriend when i am young.

Location is good with easy access by bus and short walk from MRT Station.

Tips is just 2 blue for a young and tight pussy. It was definitely a good bonk with the same standard as the local dome young ladies which charges $1500 per sex. Interested bros can PM me for contact. I am more than willing to share.

Share contact pls. Thanks in advance.