View Single Post
Old 13-05-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 1
Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!Civichevy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Agree she is one of the best for CIM
I just tried her yesterday. Much has been said about her skills, kind demeanor and service orientation. I just wanted to add on and emphasize how helpful she has been.

I’m new to the SLG scene and have not been getting any luck getting replies from a few MLs. Get ghosted a lot. Finally managed to book with Tong Tong and made it to her premises (very discreet and comfortable). During the massage, we chitchatted and she kindly shared with n00b me how their bkgrd checks work, and promptly proceeded to put in a word for me in the chat to verify me. GDLL. All through the experience, she was so kind and understanding, and kept saying “没事”,“不用”,”没问题”. Immediately after that I tried re-messaging a bunch of the MLs who ghosted me, and received warmer reception. I texted Tong Tong to thank her. She is classy max.

Venue: 9/10 very discreet. Awesome
Massage: 9/10 she gave me a head massage too after I came
BBBJ: 9/10 very hardworking and anticipated my climax by moaning louder
CIM: 10/10 very satisfying. She held my 2IC in her mouth for a few more seconds to extract the final few soldiers. Leave no man behind!
Dmg: 2B2R. One of the most VFM BBBJ+CIM out there

Will RTM for sure
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tongtong/

Last edited by Javabeans; 16-05-2024 at 06:50 AM.