View Single Post
Old 21-05-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 9
Qwertyhead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyQwertyhead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Craziest thing you did with a WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnywalker00 View Post
a. I kena KC one time jialat jialat. Learnt my lession.
Here goes the story:
It happened 11 years ago. I met a WL in JB and became very regular. One week 2 times I will go JB to fuck her, even bao her for overnight(i think it was 500rm back then). Then she moved on to seremban to work as a whore after 2 months, I drove all the way to seremban at midnight, reached there like 4-5am, meet up with her and then fuck her, booked hotel and continue fucking her for 2 days.

Then when she go back Thailand, I took aeroplane over to find her and fuck her for a few days, met her family and one 3 year old daughter. Relationship with this whore was around 1 year. Pattern started when she keeps asking for money. Money for buy milk, money for her bag(she claims that she lost it), Money for a new handphone(claims that it was stolen).. I almost wanted to marry her but thank god I woke up to my senses and stopped all these nonsense. Cut off the relationship and carry on with my life.

Really regretted this dark side of my life, clearly my little head took over my big head, wasn't thinking straight.

Moral of the story, DO NOT EVER date a fucking whore. No good outcome one.

b. Don't really have a regular, I always change WL(best to always try other pussies) to avoid kena KC trap. lol.. What I enjoy most is the bbbj service which most WL provides and the usual fucking deeds. whahah..
Always change WL this what i do . To protect my self hahaha