Old 30-11-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
Ninjaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Was having lunch near the place... thinking have not been there for a while so decided to bring my friend for a maiden visit to the place....

the place was hustling with people.... we pick a spot in the middle, with a good birds eye view of the scene.. easily there are about 70-80 Freelancer Kuaci gal (or I think they sell peanuts instead). The one infront of us was wearing a black dress careressing and holding the uncle's hand next to her and kept revealing her undies to us (which is definately not a pretty sight consider she is about 35 years of age, I say)

I can easily spot 2-3 SYT, one particular tall one was standing infront of me for long time hoping to rail us... She was skinny & tall... not towards to fair complexion but attractive(my friend is very very good looking.) however, we are there not for the action. there is also 1 table infront which had group of 5 with avrg age of 20-28.

now and then ppl will passby selling lottery and DVDs...also (PRC selling DA MA CHAI... wearing thick perfume...)

Cannn't share that much as we were not that friendly.... as I was also very uneasy with a "JACK-ASS" which kept taking photos near the stage.... what if he is in video mode?

The scene is somewhat like what we seen in Penang before...