Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Thank you so much Bro ThunderPriest and Deptrai4u for your valuable info. Guess most probably it would be Hilton then

NB: Coz my Co can get Corp Rate for either Hilton or the InterCon, we can only stay there

What happened to the Part II of my request? "You old birds can show me a good time." Ha!
The 2nd part... well .. in order that u get what u hope to get.. its best u PM your preferred Old Bird and make arrangements. At the same time, also provide as much info about ur preference as possible.

Let me put it this way, most of the old birds here do not have high priority on various entertainment bcos they are already booked by numerous pretty SYT here in hanoi.. so they are all quite busy.. however its a Hanoi culture that old birds here will show any new birds a good time so long that the new bird can be specific about what they prefers and ask cordially. Basically its a culture here to share. When i spend time with someone here from the Forum, I always tell them 2 ways they can return the favour:
a. Write FR to share ur experience with others
b. help other newbies in Hanoi once they are seasoned here