View Single Post
Old 21-07-2003, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Cuntalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 17)

Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
Though everything written as real as I feel but who knows what's the truth... dont underestimate the kohor skills of these puyings, she could be playing the same movie with other potential customers too, who knows. Dont mean that I dont believe her, but give her benefit of doubt lar.. It do takes time to prove words with action... but in any case, this is not necessary a good news..

Me scare of tirak GT liao, thanks no thanks.. You can ask all bros who cheong thailand will probably feel the same, unless those who yearn to find a steady tirak... Bro Cuntalk, how about yours?
me cheong HDY since 15...always F&F never kena GT trap...this time recently kena this gal wat can i say...bo bian leh she yearn for me not i yearn for her...but everyday since we last met she will sms/call me at least once a day...date me almost everynite to go online chat for an hr...so tio kum tong liao lor....keke

Marriage is a 3 ring circus:Engagement Ring...Wedding Ring...Suffer Ring...

No More Playing Tirak Games With WLs...Back To My 7 F Cheong Rules...

Find her,Friend her,French her,Finger her,Fuck her,Forget her,Find next...

Sexy Naked Photos & XXX Movies for PCC, Cheong Mission , 24 HRS TCSS in Chat Room , Earn While Cheonging, Welcum to Dr Devil Hum Sup Club