Old 05-05-2008, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
guai_boi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: This guy took photos and videos of the FLs

i'm here to clarify things.......... i admit tat wat i have done was wrong but i take those videos is onli for own pcc purposes nia i nv upload even 1 up....... the 1st video is 2 years ago btw....... btw, yes the ger saw the phone and i did let her check the phone as i already assure her i nv take her photos or videos and as my hp tat time siao siao de can onli take 20 sec mode....... those bro who use sony errison might know........ btw, tat ger did do raw wit me on the start but insisted wearing condom after upon changing position........ and also the ger say tat she will take onli 200 since i did nt cum after the session as it was a veri nt gd experience......... keep asking cum liao or nt......... then after tat she stand outside call bro john and demand the rest of the money back which i do pay up........ i am nt able to stay in the rm and wait for him as i got to rush back and rush my project. i do admit i scared i kena physically harm also lah. but i do pick up bro john calls when he keep calling me tat time and i did tell him my hp batt is low loh.........

this is the sentence tat make me flare up.......
He warned me not to post here about what happened else he will spread rumours about my gals, that they do raw!
i did nt say anything abt tat loh...... DUN PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. as u can c, i dun even bother to post fr loh....... let alone bad mouth abt u........ i also nt going to kill your business if u juz let me off loh....... jing swee bu fan he swee....... i juz 1 the matter to sua sua go loh as i'm quitting the fl thing liao....... there's also bros who e mail me and threaten me abt exposing me if i dun share the pics or videos wit them loh............

tat's my side of the story....... it's up to u to believe the words of mine or your fl........ u sure beileve the words of your fl since u are so angry wit me liao........ but wat i say is 100% true loh...... nth but the truth.......... i juz hope tat this matter will b sua sua and may your business prosper........