Thread: New MILF - PRC
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute
New MILF - PRC

Yesterday called a PRC, and she has auntie visit her. So she introduced her friend to me. She is 1st time come SG & reached few days only, and will be staying here ~1mth, if possible to extend.

she is new in this line, and told me, I'm her 3rd customer (she said). Everything are below my standard , you need to teach or guide her to do, but quite fun.

Name : xiao chou (Shengyang, don't remember lor)
Boob : 34B+ (nice small & pink nipple)
Weight : 50kg, not slim not fat, a bit tummy
Height : 163cm (I think)
kissing : allow, (french don't know)
fingering : I no try
Look : 7.5/10 (sure not ugly, has light make up, wear sexy low-cut and short, smooth & white skin)
BJ : 5/10 (no BBBJ, or you guide her to do, need practice)
HJ : 5/10 (no skill too)
FJ : 7/10 (wet wet wet, super tight, she cum very fast, bed cover wet also )
Damage : $60/2/2 + $10 trip, room & rubber excluded
RTF : booked her next week lor

+2 point - her pussy hair is very less, can see clear her small pussy, very nice (like teenage), this is the great point for me.

+1 point - she worked in saloon in China, so she did head & shoulder massage for me, really professional.

+1 point - very gf feeling, willing to try, she hug me all the time, talk to me very close (no bad breath ), & chatty too.

I not her OKT, even don't know she has OKT or not. She asked me to introduce some friends to her, not number collector. So I'll reply to bros who can up my point in 1st priority. Newbie wait, I also newbie before, will give the number 1 by 1 .

she wants Chinese only, sorry to others race bros.