Old 06-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
johnny_1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

Hi Vivian, if you wonder who i am: You thought i was korean, and it as raining that day, i offered to give you a lift outside the hotel when u're crossing the road

Anyway..seems like a lot of posts in this thread were OT. So guys let's be fair to Vivian and get back to the topic!

Here's my FR, a frank and honest one:
Booked through bro TE and he highly recommended Vivian..18yo SYT with good look and figure and she does deep throat! Sounds good enuff for me.

Rainy day that day so bad traffic etc. I got there on time, waited patiently expecting her to be late. Nmind i thought.

So finnally the door bell rang and i open the door to see a very cute SYT standing in front of me. She was wearing a really short lacy skirt and a low cut blouse. Slim and nice sized boobs!

We jumped into bed and after some friendly chatting (and clarifying that i aint no Korean), the action started with passionate kissing and frenching. This girl can french i tell u! Only negative thing i can taste the slight taste of cigarette but it wasn't that bad. I am not a smoker and hence i am simply very sensitive...

Took off her blouse and revealed and very nice pair of firm boobs with pink nipples.

Went for a quick shower and the real action began with her famous deep throat...i was in heaven every time she takes my rod in all the way....no one else i have tried did it as well so 10/10 for the BBBJ!

After about 5-10 mins of unforgettable BBBJ, i asked her to put on the cap and she started off by some riding action....and yes she's tight! She would initiate switching of position and asks to try various styles, i love boking her in doggy position. Oh yea, her moaning is soft but very sensuous and she would look into your eyes when i continue to bonk her. I called her a little sex goddess! 9/10 for the FJ

And for GFE 9/10 too.

Now the pricing issue, 350 may be ex for a Thai FL (and i had paid 170 upward for a Thai FL and ended up getting disappointed badly) but its definitely not ex for Vivian or any equivalent LOCAL FL. I believe in bro TE's girls quality and will always RTF. And i am quite sure i won't be disappointed with the price i pay.