View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
KNN ... ur date is on weekdays ... 25th to 28th nov ..
TMD .. u think i am like u har ... BOB .. (Boss of Boss) no need to apply leave ... can fly here and there like taking mrt .....
Weekdays less crowded. Can settle business and work on weekdays. Less competition from punters. More girls to choose from!

You also can be BOB (Boss of Boss). Just FIRE yourself. I did that many years ago. Kekeke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
hahaha i also like tat say...9 trips within next 4 mths damn, anyone mistook you for Flight Steward haha?
KNN hope customs don't suspect me as a smuggler can liao. During one Tokyo trip the Japanese customs officer flipped the pages of my passport and asked me why I travelled to BKK so often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
bro tony stark = ironman ,
travel, dont need to sit on plane..just put on iron man gear and fly.
no wonder can fly to so many places.
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
ya lo, mr tony. Can make me an ironman suit ah? I want to fly bkk at night. Have a session that back without my wife knowing. Song
Aiyah that's only in the comics and movie. Can try taking same day flight to/fro BKK to make that happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
too bad ur trip is not 1mth earlier otherwise i could imagine all hell break loose together with Shifu Plaman and Danok gang
Alamak what a pity if not it'd be a blast!