View Single Post
Old 15-10-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 19
CIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to behold
25 yr old PRC with PIC 34C boobs $70 only

Sharing a great find with bros! If you like what you see, read on!

25 year old 小燕 (Little Sparrow).

Physical
Nice firm body, ample boobs 34C, taut buttocks. Nice shapely legs. Small perky nipples. Overall body is well toned, definitely not meaty fatty type

Service
One word: C O M M A N D O!! She's a real sex machine who loves getting aroused! And she gets really wet when she is finger fucked!

Session
Met her this afternoon at Lor20 Hotel 81. First impression, she has a pleasant look, not the pretty type. But because of this, she is very humble and friendly girl... definitely not a cold and arrogant dead fish! She was warm and chatty, and her open personality really grew on me.

After shower, she started working on me with a catbath followed by a BBBJ. Although she is not very experienced, she is very enthusiastic and willing! I fingered her while she gave me a BBBJ. She turned wet really quickly, and she enjoyed it! She later told me that she is appreciative when she enjoys the sex as a two-way sharing of pleasure. When she is the one doing all the work without getting any pleasure in return, she can't really get into a swinging mood for sex.

And with rigorous stimulation from me, she really got into the mood! She desperately capped me and started riding me cowboy. I let her control all the action, and she fucked me in a few different styles while on top. Knowing that she likes to be fucked hard, I flipped her over and started pumping her. In no time, I was spent, and I rested while she cleaned me up. I was very happy, she is definitely not rushing for time.

After her shower, I told her to lie down and rest for a while cos I want a second shot. I enjoyed the sex with her so much that I was still very aroused. She was very happy! And started playing around with me, massaging me and caressing me. We had a good long chat and soon, I was in the mood again.

She sucked me till I was erect, then I slided into her from behind. She let me fuck her in all kinds of styles... against the wall, in the shower etc. When I finally climaxed, I was totally spent. As I pulled my dick out from her quivering pussy, I could see it is all glistening and moist. This girl really enjoys sex!

Sharing her contact with experienced bros only. PM me for her contact
Damage: $70 excluding hotel

CIM1011