View Single Post
Old 16-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HondaJazz23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tag Team PRC Angel Lucy. Both 36C with pink Nips.

A FR on Angel...

Met up with her at L81.. First look when i saw her.. Quite pretty... once in the room.. she told me why she was late and explained herself... something pretty gd... in terms of attitude... next asked me if i had my shower and when i told her i had mine... she went in and was out in a few mins... dimmed the lights and came up onto the bed and gave me a gd catbath.. something i enjoyed a lot... when she saw my little bro rock hard and solid... went down and really blow me off... she gave me a gd bbbj... out of the world i must say.. one horny gal... suck me really dry and really enjoying herself... asked me if i wanna be on top.. i gladly agreed and she told me that she wanna enjoy as she says i am young and i should be full of energy.. haha... bang her hard in missionary and she kept asking me to bang harder and harder... her moans was so loud and it really turn me on... after some banging in missionary... she told me to stop and she wanna be on top.. while she is on top... she licked my nipples as well.. that was truly awesome... could not stand it anymore... got up and stood by the bedside and fucked her damn hard and cummed in her.... she squeezed me tight and hugged me and she was shivering... that was one hell of a sexsion...

Angel
boobs: 8/10
looks: 7.5/10
bbbj: 9/10
fj: 8/10
catbath: 8.5/10
rtf: Yes!!

Thanks bro vin for the contact...