View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
22 years old local chinese, Tricia

I picked her up from Jubilee and drove to the fast food restaurant inside AMK park. She looks tan, even more so with her cycling under the hot sun the day before. Her features are nice, quite pretty face. However she doesn't have a fabulous body to shout about, she's on the fleshy side. Having said that, she has her strong point to offset it. Her blowjob! She gives very strong suction and long duration cos she loves to blow. She told me that she likes to please guys, enjoys the sight of guys in satisfaction! Check out the services she provides and you will know what i mean!

If she loses a few kilos, she can easily be another of my popular gal. I had advised her to slim down, so let's hope she will succeed but her price will rise as well. This was what i promised her if she loses weight to my expectation. Nonetheless, her current price is definitely still value for money.

Name: Tricia
Race: Chinese
Height: 165cm
Weight: 58kg
Vital Stats: 34B-27-36

Do's: BBBJ, cunnilingus, french kiss, fingering, CIM, swallow.

Don'ts: No anal. For any other services not mention here, take it as no untill i clarify. Thanks.

She speaks good english and basically can't converse in any other language at all. She is very obliging, very nice nature. She is, like most of my gals, very new to this industry, has no previous experience of such.

She has no race preference.

She has 4 small tattoos and 1 across the back of her waist. She doesn't smoke.

She is willing to do 3somes, 2 gals to 1 guy, or 2 guys to 1 gal, at a higher rate.

Her time is flexible. She is a morning person so she can take appointment from 9am onwards and can even take midnight if advance notice.

Damage: First time booking - 260/90/2. Subsequent booking - 200/90/2. Exclude room, caps provided.

Name(not nick):
YOB(not age):
Race:
Email:
HP:

I will ask for your details again in future, if details doesn't tally, I may ban you for good. So at least rem it by hard if wan to lie!