View Single Post
Old 16-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Part 8

Weeks after NYE countdown

Surprised that it took me so long before i strikes again? Well, i'm those kind of guys who will gets sick of a girl in just a short period of time. As i've already bonked her, there's not much urge in me to meeting her till i have more scandalous thoughts. But we do keep in touch thru msn with short chats everyday. *Don't want her to fall too deeply into me*

Till one day... (In msn)

"Jamie" Just sent you a nudge.

Me: Yes? How may i assist you?

Jamie: Shall we go out tomorrow?

Me: Huh? Go where? With Kelvin huh?

Jamie: I don't have lessons tomorrow and i've tickets to a musical drama @ esplanade. Kelvin's working tomorrow night.

Me: What? Musical drama? Haha... I don't think i will be able to appreciate that kind of art. Don't wanna waste your ticket.

Jamie: Well, treat it as accompanying me? If you have something you feels like doing in the day, i can accompany you. How about that?

Me: *Evil thoughts* Something i feels like doing? You sure you can accompany me?

Jamie: Yup! So how? What do you feel like doing?

Me: Alrite, how about going for a movie in the morning first?

Jamie: Movie in the morning? Sure... But who watches movie in the morning?

Me: Precisely, although its weekday, i won't want to crowd with students in the afternoon. After the movie we can chill and do other stuffs in town also right?

Jamie: Okiez...

Me: So i'll come pick you up at 9am. Don't be late.

Jamie: Orh... See you tomorrow...

For the info of the bros here, this is the last time i meets Jamie. A man must know when to retreat. lol... But just imagine, how much things can be done in a day...

To be continued...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING