View Single Post
Old 25-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Pretty and voluptuous 25 years old local chinese, Patsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratgist View Post
[WARBIRD, LONELY GAL...infimi......all bros. Good pointers make.

Why bother to waste money. When we are brothers buycott, you see whether the girls will ask for the price they want.

My suggestion is not to patronlised TE's girl and then he will see what demand he get...I can assure him. "LUKEWORM RESPONSE".

We have so many choices from so many OKT. Why bother to help him to stick to his price. We just dont take his business and I am sure the $300 for PASTY will be down to $50.

Do all bros agreed?

Lets hear from all of you all who are customer like me.
Hi bro Stratgist,

Obviously u hv a bone to pick w/ bro TE. I shall try to remain neutral.

I hv met 3 of TE's gals (Giselle, Aries n nouvel) n I'm completely satisfied w/ their looks n service. I hv not upped more of his gals becos I hv been constrained by time n circumstances, unfortunately.

IMHO, these 3 gals r worth every penny. Of course one man's meat is another...

Since we hv not met Patsy, let's reserve our judgment as to her worth until there r FRs or until we hv met her. We should cut her some slack. After all she is a fellow S'porean trying to make some money in this tough economy. Ultimately, her damage will be a function of supply n demand.

Unlike most bros here, I must confess that I'm attracted by her stats. I hope to see some positive FRs.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all bros!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.