View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I dun dispute with you on this...rotation in particular for Benitez doesn't work well while it seems to work well for the others mainly becos of the quality of the players in particular those that do not start regularly...
Bro, we were sitting top of the league 3 months ago(since some manure shit wanted to talk 3months), did anyone of us mentioned about rotation when one or two players were rested here and there?
Did anyone complained?

Rafa didnt changed much but we drew most of the games during January 09,
then are we gonna start talking about what harm rotation did to us?

As for quality, are Benayoun or Babel that bad?
How about Insua? He is a suprise package for us..
Isnt he supposed to be some kid learning his trade, being a backup and played only due to injuries?
Even Agger is on the bench now. Have he turned to a poor player overnight?

Just because some manure shit come in to tell us how good he felt Liverpool were during the 70s to 90 or how expensive he felt Tevex was dont mean he can shoot his arse off here...

We dont need anyone to remind us how good we were in the past cause we knew we were not just good, we are the best...