View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
OH is out for rest season (so I hear) due to his recurring medical problem. I actually prefer him over Carrick. C's great with his distribution, but OH is more hardy -tackles included
Carrick and Hargreaves are different types of players. The former is deployed in the creative mold -picking up players with the killer pass. Though of late, Sir Alex wants him to also get in with his fair share of tackles. In the last few games, Carrick's overall contribution has been good. He is also cool under pressure with good use of bith feet. Speed wise he's never there but so what right?Hmmm...people always mention Berbatov of his languid style, Carrick also looks indifferent at times

Concur that Hargreaves is the harrying type - terrifying opponents. Maybe due to his style of play, which is always high tempo, full of hard running and crunching tackles, Hargreaves' body can't take the constant punishment in the EPL. Thought that he would be a good addition to the team. Understand that even in the Bundesliga, Hargreaves was constantly injured and they don't play that many games in Germany - with a winter break thrown in.