View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!
Re: New Pinoy - Jade / Friend of Trixie [3 Day Opportunity]

Jade oh Jade. What a girl! Packed a punch for me. I got her number quite a few days back but every time I want to meet up with her, its either she is busy or i'm too busy. Finally got the chance to meet up with her today! One thing I must say is that she is very polite to you. She addresses you as Sir while smsing and thats being very polite. Plus point for me I feel. Here is my FR :

Looks : 6/10
Body : 7/10 (Nice jugs though they are abit sagging but still very nice to play with! Nice firm ass as well)
Frenching : 9/10 (Passionate kisses, tongue fights plentiful! I believed that i LOST to her by a few miles in the tongue fight)
Bbbj : 9/10 (This blew me off. Her deepthroat is simply awesome! Hardly gagged on me. I requested for a CIM and she duly gave in and blew me till I came and carried on blowing till I got her to stop after 1 minute from cumming)
Fj : 7.5/10 (Responsive with accomodating)
GFE : 8/10 (Felt like I was bonking my own GF, Jade even helps to clean you up after each round! Something that I never experienced before in my entire cheonging career!)
Overall : 8.5/10
Damage : $100/2/2 + $10 Tips + $20 Room + $5 Durex
RTF : YES surely!

Thanks bro Nuglut for sharing her contact with me. Cheers! I'll up you when I have the ability to! Thanks once again bro Nuglut.