Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
dolphin is only 2 street away. long beach or silver eat until sian ... wiko also. i usually skip bfast =) whether if it's nice or not doesnt bother me. How is the condition at r sayang? tried gabion/palapa/paradise/padi b4 .... still maxi is the best in term of service and safety. but recently after the 7th open ktv is open at nite quite noisy. i stayed at 4th floor also can hear the toom toom sound ... until 1am. freaky noisy!
Lol! All seafoood taste more or lest the same lah. Be it dolphin, long beach or silver. Its the pricing tat matter cos I am a budget cheongster. But wiko side abit diff...got steamboat menu...more varieties. Same goes for bfast. Some prefer to go take bak kut teh outside...so hotel bfast are inmaterial to them. R Sayang, quite an old hotel compare to Maxi. But not as rundown as Gabion or Paragon. And their standard room @$25 (dsct price) is big. Tats wat I like most. Ya, the noise can be quite unbearable at Maxi ktv. Tats oso one of the reasons I change hotels. Maybe u could try their new wing lor. Far away from the KTV. Expensive for me. Dont tink I can afford it though...

Hmmm....looks like some bros chio u oreidi. Do post fr on ur return ya.