Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Bro etsys you summed it aptly " How to refuse such a SINCERE OFFER?"

Actually thats what i am doing to her.... Although now she has decided to really make the new guy her permanent bf... she still calls me... and believe this fucking bitch is a business professional (not a maid)... So initially while i wanted her as a permanent gf aka mistress now i have no such noble intentions....

After having suffered the ignominy of having sorta lost her during that 1 week absence.... its time to strike back and with a vengeance....

Bro i was almost gonna fuck her today had woo'd her and almost put her into my bag when she remembered she was not supposed to 2 time and she felt sad about having to harbour guilty feelings....

I was like i am not forcing you... If your not comfortable its fine...

But i am very sure that i could have fucked her again and enjoyed her meat by the end of this week. Unfortunately i am super busy. So will have to hold back till next week to strike back lethally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

I did feel guilty, but then again, how to refuse such sincere offer ????
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Whatever it is i decided i must win her from that b@@@@@d and jump her bones a few more times and then i must have the last laugh by finally dumping her unceremoniously....

So with a lot of sweet talking, a lot of empty promises and a lot of rubbish...... i managed to win her back... Each time i sent a fake message that i did not mean or i spoke too sweetly i told myself " You whore all i want is your body and all these words are just to enjoy your body and i shall have nothing to do with you after that" Sorry bros i sound rude but she had played me out too... So after several 100 smss managed to fuck the business professional twice last week.... And thought i had had the last laugh.....

Imagine my surprise when i found out on Monday this week that she had gone back to that fucking b@@@@@d again....

And now i am back wooing her again.... For what?? For kicks only.... and the thrill that comes when i sadistically enjoy her meat for playing me out...Sorry i am not this bad unless people are bad to me....

I could not help laughing at the b@@@@@d who thought he was too smart to win her from me... Like i cared!!! Did i even want her for ever? No ... never... So when i managed to win her back last week and fucked her i laughed at the frustrated b@@@@@d....who must have been drowning himself in sorrow thinking of his ill luck...

Well here i am tryin to woo the bitch again and i guarantee you guys sooner or later the whore will be mine again and her frustrated loser of a bf will be jerking himself of into the depths of misery.

Although initially i thought i could make her my permanent gf.... now she will just be my fuck adventure only... She toyed with me... She will get it twice...

She has been messaging me since yday again telling me that she loves me but she must marry the other guy? (like someone put a gun to her head and asked her to marry him?) ....

And then her last message for this night was she could not get me off her mind and that she cant move on....

And my reply.... what are you waiting for return... to my cock...