Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Dude no way would i give up on her now... Why ? Cause my only intention is to use her as often as i want and dump her after that unceremoniously and ungloriously!!! She deserves that.... The virgin whore!!!! Why do pinays behave like this??

So why am i after her now? Yeah its revenge and vengeance and whatever other words we may find to describe her.... I want to beat her at her own game... When i met her 2 sundays ago she looked pretty sexy in her dress...

I just want her bf to be miserable for awhile and jump her bones as often as possible...

But for me it will be good bye to her after my deeds are done... Hopefully she will learn a lesson from it to be nice to people who are nice to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Bro, dont give up .. unless she tell you she is marrying.. lot of foreign girl here, including those educated thai and such, only need BF, not looking for marriage .. as long as she is not married, I believe it is fair game ...