Old 04-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Mediumjohn15.5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Quarter Moon Healthcare

Just visited this joint earlier tonight. Once I entered the place, there is a glass doored partition on the right hand side. i looked through the glass door and saw 4 PRC girls sitting there. One of them came out to greet me but not a looker. I look through the glass door again and saw a 30ish MILF with a deep V black one piece skirt. i told the girl who greeted me that girl in black. she said ok. that girl then gave me a smile and came out to greet me. she then brought me to a quiet room at the other end of the joint. after i changed into my birthday suite, she came in and brought a cup of warm tea for me. Very nice attitude. I looked at her again, she is quite pretty. she is tall, about 168, large bone type, but really good body. we started with the message. solid type. I enjoyed it. very thorough as well. after 40 min of good message, she gave me a sensual HDLY. really siok. Then she told me to flip over and raised the bed to half tilted post and start with the JG. I roam ed under her black skirt. Wow, G string and a firm bu## with very smooth skin . i tried to flip her skirt over, but she turned around and gave a look to mean NO. Well, I am the type that don't want force my girl to do something she does not like. But I do autoroam upwards to her two asset above waist. B++. All natural. Bros, don't miss it. Her JG is very professional. Very Shiok.

FR:
Name: Joanne
1.68 m; big bone girl; 34C (my estimate) If you like tall her with good boo# and nice firm bu##, she is someone you should not miss.
Damage: 90 (entrance free and JG included); not a bad price in comparison to the nearby Spa T and D where the girls charge 120 in total.
RTF: yes, absolutely