Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

dear all bros here..

this is going to be a bit lengthy...just bear with me...assume i just won an award n giving speech ok...

first of all...would like to "poke" bro kengaroo...hahaha... u say u so poor thing...but i manage to score goal with the below FR... sorry la...today u call me my top up card finish..ahhaha...u want to help me top up?..sounds like what the maid always tell us rite?...

ok..back to story...THANKS BRO CRUXIFY FOR THE CONTACT.... i immediate action this morning n score a goal at the same time when spurs scores tonight!! want to know the details..here it comes..

i sms the gal which cruxify pass me contact...she keep pester n ask who give me..i just say keiyang my classmate...hahah... i say i dont know his english name...she still keep asking.. so manage to arrange to meet her at night but she cancel it..then later sms me ask me for top up card....then say she free to meet...ok lo...i say i buy her when meet her...fair right?...

ask me pick her up at C plaza... wait n wait...then call n go fetch her direct near her place...first look n impression

look : 9/10 reason being she is really consider good compare to those that u will normally see like what other bros has been complaining....to me..i really thank bro cruxify for intro someone that at least can make it la....

boobs : big enough la....

body: a bit slight plump but is ok....not ugly...

so tcss n drive her to hotel 81..n pass her some money n ask her go buy her top up card first while i check in... u sure think i am stupid to pass her money in case she run right?..if she run.then i lost some money lo...but she still need to take taxi or bus back.... also no gain for her...

then after check in...start to hug n kiss her....response not really good...maybe i don put in much effort...she still keep asking how i get her contact...sian....but at least no resistance to take off la top n bottom....n suck n rub n lick... but below i dont lick...clean shave...but somehow i am not interested...hahaha...so just dig a while.... then put cd n she say dun...of coz i put la...then pump her..quite tight... so she also enjoy a bit la...then i lazy to change stunt also..just pump n pump until cum...

maybe her atttitude like sian sian like that...i also no mood...so just want to fire n go... pump finish...watch soccer...soccer end...we also end...send her back n run...

overall...really appreciate bro cruxify contact..really thankful to him...the gal quality is good....no sabo at all...just that cant click.... dont think i will want to rtf unless no more place to shoot... but dun get me wrong..she is a pleasant girl but need ppl to sayang... so i am grateful to bro cruxify

back to bro kangaroo... maybe i m more lucky than u...just fetch her n poke her in 30 mins....then finish in 30s...hahaha.. i also not everytime so lucky ok...

never give up....thanks for those who read....as a ending speech..normally sounds this way..

" thanks for all your support...i will continue to work hard n hope 2010 will be a better year for everyone..i love u all....see u....happy new year..."

i m willing to share contacts but as respect to bro cruxify pls dont ask me for this gal contact...ask bro cruxify..the gal is his...