Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sunday hiong kahkis

I am sure some MoFo will come around and zap me for saying this ..

RON999 - ? again, and repeated more than a hundred times maybe - I believe this thread is to share info and advice on how to catch maid - not to share maid- They are not whores / prostitute / FL or whatever you call them.

One click for me dont mean will click for you also. So .. Please peopulllll - stop asking contact - and also don't make it so easy like that for 'pass me contact'.

The bros here did not find contact drop from sky .. they have to take initiative, sometime face mud of face, sometime success, and then keep walking on to next target .. makes sense or no ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwizardchess View Post
looking for sunday chiong kakis to hook up some chicks. interested bros, please pm me. thanks.
Bro - this is not NS and please lah .. give up the pack mentality. Go alone, lone ranger - better success. If you go with kakis, then better do other thing, like .. say .. how about 'group masturbation' .. or 'who can piss farther .. ' etc.

Maid get scare and discourage if a wolf pack approach. Always, single attack better. Even if maid in a group, single approach easy to get out, if thing start to back fire .. if a group of guy approach, and then the maid all turn out to be non-maid and threaten to call police - where got chance to make up story and escape ? Single - can always act blur, or say sorry, or say 'sorry, you misunderstand .. ' and smile and walk away.

For me - anything more than 1 guy approach a girl, the girl get scare and suspect the man is police (as most of the civil / plainclothe police do, when doing round up .. ) and even the most horny maid become alert and switch off and become holy.

I am damn sure somebody will zap me for saying this - most of this thread seem polluted by kids, or those who are early 20's and trying to learn how to approach woman. Maybe time for me to write e-book on 'how to approach woman' and make money.

example - like the advice seeker for asking 'how to start conversation .. ' etc.

hmmm

Have a nice day guys, and happy new year.

Reminder - For those expert bros, who are into maids, either as casual observer or active fisherman, tomorrow is a one in a year opportunity for flood gate to open ..

Ask me how, and I will tell you how ..