View Single Post
Old 19-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 16
nukegeorge1 is a name known to allnukegeorge1 is a name known to allnukegeorge1 is a name known to allnukegeorge1 is a name known to allnukegeorge1 is a name known to allnukegeorge1 is a name known to all
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

1. went holiday with cousin. got this older cousin 21 quite cute nice bod. she nv lock while showering. i wanted to shit so chiong in steady wanted release. saw her naked in shower then run out dun need shit le lols

2. sec sch time i kena personal consultation by tchr cos poor results sibei dulan. aft end le b4 going home i went toilet. just nice girl guides finish girls all changing. they also use the guys toilet aft their guide training cos late le usually nobody le. their cca on thurs others all on wed so they can use parade square.so i found it weird got sound from guys toilet. but nonetheless wtf can happen ma its my sex toilet leh. who knows whn i enter got this group of girls naked at the locker area dressing up. if i rmb correctly at least 2 were fully naked. upon seeing i also stunned they scream lor. pcb i of course run out and try to act bllur la. just went home aft tt, but was silently satisfied hhaha

3. same cousin as above. i was 14 tt yr she was older le. went to her house looking for my other cousin to go tuition tgt. while waiting for my cousin pack his stuff i watched tv. the sofa just nice in line with the room she sleeps in and the door wasnt properly shut. she was changing. this time only saw her fully topless (she quite small cup dun usually wear bra at home - found out ltr) wanted to go nearer to see but tt time young not horny just curious and eventually let it pass.

4. another sec sch days. was gd frens with this girl living under me so we go sch tgt. in sch she went toilet to tie her hair. so i waited outside. but she took fking long so knowing tt only she inside i just went in n knnpcb she changing her bra to coloured bra. she just WOEI i kin turn ard wait outside. didnt get to see her nips but really it was her skin rather than her boobs that gave me n imba impression tt day. we eventually became very close but thts another story