View Single Post
Old 22-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ★ ★ ★ Moneytalkss - Dua Neh Neh and SYT XXX Videos ★ ★ ★ No Joke !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achelouz View Post
Yeah, AV in Japan is done very professionally. The vids we see Bro MoneyTalksss post are all done with the girls' consent, that is, the girls gave their yes to do it. In fact, all Jap AVs are planned and acted, and the only real things are probably the actors and actresses themselves.
A long time ago, someone shared a video on the making of Jap AV. They even have rehearsals. The actor and actress basically go through the motion (fully clothed and without sex of course). How to doggie, where you look, how to position yourself for the cameramen. Cameramen how to capture actresses face in different position (especially for standing doggie where the actressess body is at 90 degrees.)

Compare this to korean av. Most of the camera angle is very turn off. Hong kong AV also isn't as good as when the heydays of (SAN JI) RA movies in the early 90s.