View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

FR on Mei Yee H17 R11
One good thing is that she doesn't seem to care about the time!!! I think I was in her room for close to 40 minutes!!!!

We talked a lot at first. Took our time to clean up. She took her time to wipe me dry. She took her time to AR, catbath and BBBJ me... on the bed, on the stool, me standing up, more AR....

Then I bonked her, and change a few patterns, and still Mei Yee didn't seem to be pressed for time. Then I told her to BBBJ me and CIM. No problem. She again took her time to blow me till I came in stong waves into her warm mouth. Very good for $40!!!

Mei Yee H17R11
Face: 5 (not my cup of tea, but friendly enough of a face)
Body: 5.5 (short, soft tummy, but smooth very fair skin)
Boobs: 6 (though medium B cups, her boobs are soft and fair and very light brown to pink nipples!!!)
Catbath: 7 (very thorough, lick everywhere when I was in prone, in doggy and lying on my back positions)
BBBJ: 7.8 (very good, various position, takes her time, firm mouth action and of course CIM!!!)
FJ: 7 (not bad, still quite tight, moans with "yes, yes, yeah yeah" encouragement in English)
RTF: Probably. For a good long BBBJ and CIM