Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiBoy View Post
Thanks Bro Blackpower , i mean it's seriously ridiculous. Here i am trying to find out where to post lobangs and i get zapped for that or for posting LB lobang. SBF is to share rite? I only had a little 4 points left only and yet ppl do this, causes my PM box full. What if got bros want to pm me for it and can't get through? Then i'm posting hoax? damn..

To Bro dickrick & RumpRanger. Really thanks alot for helping out, else i dunno how to receive msgs from other bros. I'm adding you to friends list so in future i get higher points and power i will return your kindness back

Rowell Ladyboys 25-03-2010 09:30 PM Up you go DemiBoy. It was a polite question. I know the feeling. dickrick
Rowell Ladyboys 25-03-2010 06:33 PM Unfortunately SBF has a number of such people. Hope my humbe two point will help you stand taller - RumpRanger
You see bro there are alot of kind bros to help you up your points.. I too once faced this situation for posting pics, others didnt like it and got zapped badly until i couldnt post need mod approval. But there are few bros here whom helped me out..