View Single Post
Old 31-05-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 26yo HangZhou Sales PR - Classy

Here s an FR for a Gem from Hangzhou..

Text her after receiving QiQi's contact from Bro Qazz

We arranged for a evening session somewhere in Chinatown between 5 to 6pm on the 28th May..

I had a couple of errands to meet before I got myself prepared for this trip

It was a quite a hot and sunny afternoon... It got quite heavy on my legs as my sweat soak my black tees and bermudas..

Arranged our sex rendevu to be about 6pm.. But it was till half hour later we managed to meetup..

Grab myself a can of redbull to booster energy.. this has been quite a routine before any bonkie for me..

Reached the hotelroom and did a check on the lighting and air-conditioning system..

Text QiQi to arrive in 20mins time as she mentioned that she was staying quite close to the hotel we have arranged..

From the earlier conversation.. she sounded quite MILF.. Friendly.. Quite a good talker as she is PR officer for some health product..

Had a quick shower and sipped my red-bull drink while lazing on the bed.. waiting for the minutes to pass.. My heart started to beat as it is always the thrill feeling I get before meeting any FLs.. I m sure this natural sensation is always felt for the rest of bros before they go for any sex adventures...

The door started to knock and I went to open it.. First impression I was got is that 70% resemblance to 章小蕙.. Height about 1.63+m.. Complexion Fair 8/10.. Big round eyes like Fan BingBing.. Black hair.. Figure 8/10... Bust Size C or D.. In tank-top and shorts.. Quite sporty...

I offered a China brand cigarettes (I came back from China for 1 week holiday from work) She rejected me as she has stopped smoking a couple years back..

We had a short conversation over our background.. She almost mistook me for a China national as I spoke in Mandarin.. Thanks to my years of em[ployment in China..

She mentioned that she was stopped working recently as she has problems with her current Boss who withhold her last drawn salary and also took some money from her before she got employed to Sillypore...

And she hope to get her permit here so that she is able to earn her cut in the Health business here..

She uses quite a range of Skin and Health products to keep her skin and body healthy..

So much of the conversation we had.. QiQi then strips down to her leopard spots bra and panties.. I was quite memorised with her sexy figure and charming looks.. She told me a fine lady with inner glow is one who has sex regulary.. Just like a plant grows and nourishes with the fertilizers daily...

I had another round of shower as she requested.. She don't offer any shower services but highlighted to me again that I need to wash my rod thoroughly before our action starts..

Had another round of shower and soon I was lying on the bed naked while waiting for her to washup..

She then put on a white translucent sexy gown.. I was quite impressed that she is also into kinky sex too.. My didi already in half marikita position when she crawls into the bed..

She gently touches my rod and massages slowly as it erects in full steam.. I did not even noticed that she caps me when she blows my didi... I knew she does not do BBBJ for first timers.. Read most of the FRs before we were ready to meet

My fingers then started to reach and tickle for her wet pussy as she starts to do rapid suction on my rod.. I started to press her head gently downwards so that she can engulf my whole length..

Heaven sia.. Wish this sensation is never-ending.. QiQi then asked for her to mounted on top of me..

Also mentioned that gaging from my size.. I should be the lazy type who prefers the lady to be on the top..

Well I mounted her on the top as my fingers tickles her shaved pussy.. not bad quite nicely trimmed pubic hair.. Just like mine.. I did my own trimming at home three days ago..

She started to moan and wants more of my heavy upward thrushes.. Can sense she wants multiple climax.. I squeeze her busty breasts and savage them like a mad lunatic hunger.. I need them to rest on my face.. Nice perfume she uses..

We then swopped to doggie position and my hands cupped her busts.. Pushing hard forward thrushes into her wet cunt..

The whole session lasted for about 20 minutes.. I came in full blast of semen and fell flat on her back.. kissing her soft skin.. I held her on and actually requested for a second round but due to budget constrant I stopped.. Wasted too much over another FTV gal session the night before..

She told me to rest while she removes the wasted condom with semen away... I was dead tired.. She went to the bathroom for a quick shower.. And came back to lie and chat with me.. We had quite alot experiences to share...

She told me she has been doing FL business just to tie her over this period in time till she gets her permit here..

We then dressed up and left the hotel at 8pm.. 1.5 hours for only damage @ 100.. Such good service and gem to find.. I hope for another RTF when I return back to Sillypore shores in Oct..

Will miss QiQi services..

Many thanks for Bro Qazz again..