View Single Post
Old 24-09-2010, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2481 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tarma viet girls Felicia and michelle..(SYT!!)

It has been more than 3 years since I last had a tarma.

Tired of Thais and PRC so I am going for Viet the first time for a change.
No regret as Viet have better complexion and fairer skin than Thais.
I like fair skin but sadly PRC can never give same level of service like Viet and Thais

To cut the long story short, the first impression was great, it is a 5-star hotel in town! While most agency are downgrading to budget hotel to save cost, I must salute the boss for choosing such a nice hotel for the girls.

Michelle - the hot and chio one
Felicia - cute face and solid body with more GFE

Tarma with these two girls give me the best from both world. They are both gentle with sweet voice & good attitude. Michelle was less shy and taking the lead to give me a powerful ride on top of me. While Felicia seems to be better with her tongue and licked me all over.

Felicia is shorter than Michelle but doesn't really matter when both laid on bed. Being a small size girl, naturally her pussy was very very tight. She was so tight that I can hardly pump in and out. In order not to hurt her tight pussy so that other bros can enjoy, I got to keep the movement minimal.

She has a pair of firm and perfectly shaped boobs that matches her body. Her nipples arose easily - great for those who like to suck.

I guess it would be good if the girls can standby some KY, esp for Felicia....now i start to miss her super tight pussy.

Overall, these two girls are fresh so it didn't feel like going for FL.

Communication can be a little bit problem as they don't know much english. However, bonking has no language barrier