View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkeep View Post
Very happy to stumble onto this thread. Looks like lotsa wisdom and lobang!

I agree very much with bro Warbird's approach quoted above. IMHO, PRC MM are essentially here to make it with their bods - some are more explicit (ala at GL), some less (singers etc). The brutal truth is that they are practically all willing to let some dude get their honey, but have different asking prices only.

The trouble seems to be the imperfect market. Some MM undersell: witness the KO solid good lookers we wag our tongues at in what some would class "low end" places or even streetwalkin at GL. Others oversell: the types that lead to threads we have on those ice-queen heartache generating types. To add to the chaos, we cheongsters have our individual learning curves ....................
Speaking from my own hard experience, it is easy in each of our green and blur days at the beginning (no offence to those natural lady-killer types), to mistake a love affair for the $$$ transaction going on. Of course, SBF has threads about exceptions and cheongsters heading to ROM with some MM as "riding into the sunset" endings. These are few and far in between. Yet, after learning the ropes and getting the hang of the Art of Bao............. this neon world of KTVs is a place where we should just fix your bayonet and charge at the selected target. After all, the KTV scene is one graphic example of having "many fish in the sea". No sense losing sleep, emotion or self-esteem pining over any failed attack. Heck, the next time, just show up at the same place where the unyielding MM works and get a better one right in front of her!!

One of the first bao candidates I had (it lasted 3 years here and then in the Mainland) told me quite candidly at the start, 人是不能在KTV找到真爱 - you ain't gonna find true love in a KTV. That gal was dead right. Us batang are mainly in this for the nooky.
Bro Dragonkeep,

You agree w/ my approach? Haha, u really make my day!

I greatly appreciate ur insightful comments on PRC MMs n their flesh trade in S'pore. You had a 3-yr RS w/ one mistress? How did u do it? Mine never lasted more than a few months. I need to pick ur brain n hope that u could be a regular contributor to this thread. I do hv many questions for u.

Although u r new to SBF, u hv tremendous experience n wisdom in cheonging n BY-ing, much more superior to my inadequate n often failed experience, as my 1st encounter w/ a PRC MM was in 2007 n my 1st visit to a KTV was 2 yrs ago. I'm still an armchair general trying to get more hands-on field experience...

The flesh trade is a most inefficient market, even less efficient than the very inefficient stock market, largely as a result of the complex factors u hv enumerated. In addition to the fact that one man's meat is another man's poison n the mysterious Rashomon Effect, KC n gong tao may frequently be involved which make the outcome between every patron-PRC MM encounter most unpredictable...

Let's start w/ the lower end of the spectrum, low in damage but not necessary in looks, figure n service. Among the most beautiful PRC MMs I hv met r 4 very inexpensive whores: A 20 yo SH gal from sex141 in HKG, 2 Sichuan FLs, aged 19 n 21, at or near L8/Talma Rd in GL n a legal Cat 150 22 yo gal from SZ. Their services ranged from good to excellent...three of them accepted my offer for BY but I just couldnt go to China to complete the deal. Nowadays I hv to visit TAM complex 3-4 times just to find one gal who is mildly interesting. I prefer pretty n tall SYTs (aged 18-22) n there is a dearth of these creatures...they r fast becoming extinct.

On the high end of the spectrum r some ang pai singers/gals at some famous HFJs/KTVs. High in damage only but not in looks, figure n service. They r generally much older as well...they r women not gals. I heard from my frens n my BAO-ees that some of these women hv made over a million SGD in a relatively short time. I hv seen some ang pais n I hv to scratch my head as to what the fxk is going on?!! Must be gong tao.

But hope springs eternal. Many old n ugly PRC women (I can't call them MMs) also want to try their luck here bcos u never know, they may meet n "gong tao" a sucker into giving 100-200k up front, before even touching them!

Lastly, sexual culture/behaviour n moral values must be very different in China. I'm an ah pek, much older than almost all my mistresses' parents who r usually in their 40s. And most of the parents know exactly what their daughters r up to. Take the example of my niece BB whose dad is only 43...I was taken aback when he wanted to thank me personally for taking such good care of her! I also spoke w/ KX's dad who is a chef n owns a restaurant...oh, you're her BF from S'pore? She is out n u could call her other HP...!!

One other thing. In my personal experience, all healthy n heterosexual PRC MMs including virgins, regardless of her occupation. educational level n status here, r looking to be BAO-ed by a man. I had a 19 yo NUS Presidential Scholar who asked me to keep her! I had detailed my exploit w/ her towards the end of last yr.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Bro Warbird & other likeminded bros

Many thanks for the discussions and sharing of info here. I got to blame myself for missing this fabulous thread in sbf. Guess I m hanging around FL and GL section for too long. Spent my Sunday afternoon going through as much information while listening to Tong Li CD.hehe

Well I m kind of tired by the legal and FL scene and wanna explore the dangerous game bying. Let me go through bmt first.

Thx!
HI Bro Hooters66,

HI bro,

Welcome aboard!

BY-ing is a lot more dangerous to ur emotional n financial well being. I'm still struggling to get it right after 16 months of BY-ing saga. But it's more fun, more GFE, etc.

If the RS lasts more than a couple of months, there will be at least some KC involved, which may be one-sided or a two-way traffic. Your self control is crucial.. Never fall in love w/ a WL. If u can't control ur heart n ego, you will be at risk...

For me, pursuing n tasting pretty pussies of my type is only a small part of BY-ing. It's a fun game n a business operation, hehehe. Additionally, I also enjoy going to a flat n see my young mistress walking around, perhaps cooking dinner for me, completely nude or scantily clad w/ only a T-shirt n wearing nothing underneath, hehehe. After dinner n resting, we would take shower together n then would usually make love for couple of hrs....I then like to see her disappointment when I said I couldn't stay overnite...is it worth the much higher damage? I dun really know, sometimes yes n sometimes no...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.