Old 24-10-2010, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Scent of a Woman

She suddenly made a wild grab for my dick and tore my boxer buttons by accident and her fingers somehow found the opening in my boxers. She grasped my dick in her hands and began to attempt to pull down my boxers while her hands were still in the boxer opening. She was frantically massaging the head of my dick and boy was I hard. I helped her by pulling my boxers off and suddenly I was very conscious of myself. It was all very well that she smelt really fresh (I found out later that she used wet tissues every time she went to the loo) but I wasn’t feeling so confident of myself. It took an incredible amount of willpower for me to tear myself away from her and ran into the washroom, slapped on a generous amount of shower foam and quickly made sure that all parts and crevices of my dick were properly washed. Within one minute, I was out of the washroom, she was waiting outside the door for me. Once I emerged from the washroom, she got down on her knees and took my dick into her mouth. It felt warm and slippery and she was trying very hard to please me. She tried taking my very average sized dick into her mouth as far as it would but she gagged slightly once it hit her gag reflex.

Slowly my dear, we have all the time in the world”, I told her as I slowly brought her back up and led her to the waiting bed.

Once back onto the bed, I had my second panic attack of the night - PROTECTION!!! I realized I didn’t plan on this happening and I didn’t have any on me!!! I picked up the phone and called the concierge,

Hi, good evening, may I speak to the manager on duty please? Yes, hello Jack, I need a favor from you. (In a softer tone) Err… may I have some condoms sent to my room please? Thank you so much!

Liz laughed and I tried to retaliate by trying to tickle her under the sheets, while kissing her at the same time. We wrestled around for a good 2 minutes till we heard a soft knock on the door. I grabbed a robe and my wallet from the closet and opened the door just a crack.

Sorry to bother you, sir. I have a delivery for you.” The bellboy passed me a little envelope and I gave him a HKD$100 bill as a tip, “Thank you very much, you are a life-saver!

I tore open the envelope and within seconds, I had a condom on and I was raring to go. (At my age, it was actually rather amazing that I didn’t lose my erection while dealing with the bellboy!) I mounted Liz and slowly positioned my dick at the entrance to her softest, most vulnerable spot. I looked deep into her eyes and I could see the wanting in her eyes. Her pussy was literally dripping with love juice and her moving hips were the absolute testament to her state of arousal. I pushed slightly, not wanting to be too rough on this perfect work of art, but to my surprise, she pushed back with twice my strength. I slid into her effortlessly and very soon, we were rocking slowly to a momentum that felt as if we had known each other several lifetimes. After a good 10 minutes of being in the missionary position, we switched to having Liz on top. She rocked back and forth, moaning sexily and wantonly, holding my hands to her breasts, indicating that she wanted me to stimulate her breasts. I obliged by massaging them in a firm circular motion. We kept up to this position for a good 15 minutes before Liz suddenly shuddered and held still for a good minute, gripping my dick in her pussy with a tight lock. She had cummed and she collapsed onto me as she fought to recompose herself, getting herself ready for her next orgasm. We changed to doggie next, and this time, instead of massaging her breasts, I used my right middle finger to massage her clit. She was really out of control now, she moaned loudly and I swear I could see tears welling up in her eyes. She turned her body and looked back at me holding onto her hips and piling into her,

AHhhhhhhhhh… It feels really good! Leo, you are such a good lover! Ughhhhhhhhh… I’m going to cum again!!

I felt that familiar old feeling in my scrotum and knew I was close. I had held off for as long as I could, but between Liz’s sexy moaning and her wanton look as she turned her head to look at me, I knew the end was imminent.

Baby, I’m gonna cum… are you ready for me to cum… I want you to cum with me… baby…”

Upon hearing this, Liz sped up her pace and started really pushing backwards, allowing her ass to hit back at my dick with great force, causing her wonderful globs of perfectly sculptured fleshy ass to vibrate like waves. She moaned so loud that I was really wondering what the guests next door would think, were we just fucking in here or were we practicing some cult ritual of killing sheep? I too, quickened my pace and started to pile into her with all my strength.

Give it to me Leo! Ughhhhh… You fuck me so well….. I’m going to die from this!! I’m going to cum… I’m going to cummmmmmm… AHHHHHHHHHHhhhHHHHHH!!!!!

I felt her pussy contractions and that sparked off my own orgasm. I pumped into her hard and fast as I filled the condom with the fruits of our labor. Since I had not had any action for more than a month and I did not have the habit of DIY, I had stored a considerable load of sperm. I filled up the condom reservoir with my sperm and when I was done, I withdrew from Liz and she pulled the condom off for me.

Liz: “Wow… that was amazing and this isn’t too shabby too… I have never seen so much cum in a condom…
Me: “I haven’t had any action for a more than a month now, so I guess that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
Liz: “Iceberg? Hmmm… I like ice cream, does that count?

Liz knotted up the condom and with a mischievous look in her eyes, knelt in front of me and proceeded to lick me clean, savoring the remnants of my cum on my dick. Wow, even my wife didn’t do that for me, don’t get me wrong - we have great sex, but nothing compared to this. Maybe it was the stress of having to work long hours for the past month, or maybe it was the buildup of attraction since the night before, but it had been a while since I had felt so satisfied. I went into the washroom to clean up and when I was done, I plonked down on the bed and Liz took her turn in the washroom.

Will you stay for the night baby?”, I asked Liz.
Do you want me to? Is it convenient?”, came her casual reply from the washroom.
Yes of course, I want you to stay baby...”, I asked again.
Sure!

When she was done cleaning up, she smelt as fresh as when I met her that morning. (How does she do that???!!??) We settled down in bed and we assumed the spooning position, as it was the most comfortable for the both of us. Between whispering sweet nothings and giving each other gentle kisses, we both drifted slowly into slumber land.