Old 25-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Scent of a Woman

We clambered onto the bed, still fully clothed, mouths once again interlocked. This time it was hungry as ever. We tore at each other’s clothes, I first pulled Liz’s jacket and top off, exposing her beautiful bra and tugged at her pants impatiently. Soon, they were off her ankles and there she was, in just her beautiful sexy underwear, sprawled out on the bed for my private viewing pleasure. I was aware that this was the second time I was seeing this underwear set, but it was so gorgeous that I wouldn’t have minded seeing it for a month straight! Yes, it was that delicious looking! I attacked the nape of her neck, and slowly licked my way to her earlobes, re-tracing my path from the night before. She murmured in pleasure and made up for lost time by taking off my clothes. Soon I was standing in front of her in my boxers, with a very very imminent tent sticking out at her.

Is that thing going to be dangerous?” she asked playfully before getting down on all fours. She released my dick from my boxers, allowing it to just stick out of the pee-hole, and started licking on my shaft with gusto.

Baby, can I go wash up a little first?” I was painfully conscious that we had been out the entire day and I didn’t want this goddess choking on the remnants of pee on my dick.

Yeah maybe that would be a good idea, and plus maybe you can return the favor” she laughed shyly.

We held hands as we walked to the shower and went into the shower cubicle together. I turned on the shower head and started soaping her up with the shower foam. I paid extra attention to her wonderful globes of flesh, marveling at how firm they were and how full they felt in my hands. She was no idler, she took a glob of shower foam and started massaging it into my uncircumcised dick, working it under my foreskin and my pubic hair. (Did I mention that I trimmed my pubic hair? Its just more attractive looking and cleaner, my wife says so ☺) Next we washed each other’s back and finally, we were done.
I stepped out of the shower and took a thick oversized towel from the towel rack and gently dried her gorgeous body. She did the same for me and when we were both dry, I picked her up and carried her to the bed, naked.

Now, where did we stop?” I teased her. “Oh I was on my back and you were doing something incredibly wonderful to me!

She laughed and obediently resumed her former position. Soon I was on my back, enjoying the sweet administrations she was performing on my dick. I could not stop myself from moaning and between my low hoarse moans and her slurping and popping sounds, the room was filled with the orchestrated melodies of our pleasure.

I pulled her around and got her into a 69. She understood immediately and sat on my face, positioning her pussy right in front of my face. I could smell a fusion of the shower foam and her womanly scent. I took a deep whiff and I was in heaven. We ate each other fervently, hungry for each other’s juices and that was all we could think about at that point. She was literally dripping, either from my saliva or from her vaginal secretions, and I took it all in, sucking and slurping like a man on a desert, desperate for liquid to stay alive. My dick was also coated with her saliva, and glistened in the dim light emitting from the washroom. Suddenly she shuddered, and I knew she had reached her peak. A low growl escaped from her lips and she arched her back, staying still for a good 10 seconds.

AHHHHHHH… OOooOOooOOoohhh… you lick me so well, yeah…. YEAHHHH… yes, right there baby…. Yes you got it…. Taste me... I want you to eat me all night.... Harder pleeeeeasseeeee….. ARGHHHHHHHhhhhhHHHH!!!!!

I turned her around again, and held her, feeling tiny shudders from her as her orgasm subsided slowly. I looked at her and saw a red glow, radiance from her cheeks. Her cheeks were warm to the touch. Without saying a word, I pulled out a condom from the side table, capped myself and positioned myself in the missionary position and slowly penetrated her deepest recesses. She moaned softly again and soon, we were rocking again in unison. We built up a rhythm that was like we were lovers in a previous life, moaning together while our mouths were exploring each other’s.

After a good 5 minutes of slow deliberate pumping, we were both ready for something else. She got on top of me and slowly inserted my dick into herself. She started with a slow tempo, trying to get herself accustomed to the rhythm, but after a few minutes, she got impatient. I could feel myself getting close to ejaculation and so was she. She was getting increasingly wet and I could feel our groins getting wet and sticky with her juices. She moved quicker, gyrating while maintaining a cowgirl position.

Liz… baby…. I’m close… are you?

She nodded and increased her tempo, moaning louder.

Urghhh….. Ahhhhhh…. Leo… You make me feel so good…. I’m going to cummm soon if your dick keeps hitting me there….. Ahhhhh…….

Not wanting the night to end so soon, I stopped my pumping. I withdrew from her pussy and she had a confused and frustrated look on her face.

Huh?”, she was puzzled.
Hang on baby, I don’t want this to end yet” I reassured her.

I picked her up and brought her near the window. It was one of those bay full length glass windows, completely covered with curtains extending from the ceiling to the floor. I drew the curtains and positions Liz so that she was facing the horizon, the beautiful Kowloon skyline. Instinctively she knew what I wanted, she bent her knees slightly and leaned forward, putting her weight onto the window. Diagonally, there ws another hotel nearby and from the look of the lights, many of the guests were back in their rooms.

I positioned myself behind her and slowly penetrated her with just the tip of my penis, in a standing doggie style.

OOooOOooh... baby… you’re so kinky… you want to show the whole world how well you are fucking me? Let’s show it to them… lets show them how its done… Fuck me hard… fuck me… fuck me… Don’t stop till I cum… I want to cum for you” she was so high that she was starting to slur her speech.

I rammed all the way in, eliciting a high-pitched shriek from her. Once I was all the way in, I started ramming her as hard and fast as I could. She was completely lost in her pleasure, concentrating only on the erotic sensations that was consuming her very being, eating into her soul. I kept up the ramming for a good 5 minutes before I could tell from her dirty talk that she was close to coming for the second time that night.

As I felt her pussy muscles contracting on my dick, it was like she was trying to milk me for every drop of my cum. She finally let out a loud groan and shuddered, triggering the start of my own orgasm. She felt me tightening my dick and quickly pulled away from me, pulling off my condom and started sucking on my dick for all she was worth.

Mmmmmm…. Cum for me baby…. Mmmmmmm…..

I ejaculated into her hungry mouth. Spurt after spurt of hot angry cum spewed from my dick into her waiting mouth till I was completely spent. She finished by licking my dick clean and opened her mouth to show me a tongue coated full of my cum. She made a deliberate swallowing motion and showed me that she had swallowed my cum. Holy Jesus!! She licked her lips and moved up to give me a kiss. Normally I would never want to kiss a woman right after cumming in her mouth, but in Liz’s case, it just felt like the perfect finale to a orchestral marathon.

We laid there, not moving, in a spooning position until we both dozed off, exhausted from the day’s activities and the night exercise.