View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
allfuzzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Very Fair n pretty 19 yr old viet babe Fiona..

Quote:
Originally Posted by _KYnKY_ View Post
Hi bros,

Here to introduce a new babe to you all..Fiona..

Initially meant only for the regular rtf bros cos shes super shy and totally green, but feedback from those that had tried her was very positive..thus I was urged to share with all..

Fiona is a very fair babe..19 this year..tofu-like skin with a pretty and bubbly syt look..school girl type...

Based on feedback from bros who had tried her, her looks rate at 8/10 onwards (bro's reviews)..body wise, most rated her 8-9, albeit not for big boob lovers..

Skill wise pls do not expect anything from her..She is a first timer in this trade and will not perform up to Thai standards..

Fiona is the kind of girl that makes you re-live your school days First Love..age of innocence and lovey-dovey..the kind of girl you would make love to rather than screw..a girl who is sometimes silly, but yet at times quiet and shy...NOT those loud and outspoken horny type of girl who screams in bed..

Shes definitely a gem, but in this trade due to family mishaps..

Stats:

Height: 160cm
Weight: 43kg

32B - 24 - 33
Very fair and flawless tofu skin..

Damage is 150/2/1 inclusive of 4-5 star hotel, excluding CD..

FJ is for certain, but other services depends on chemistry..give her some love and BFE, and I'm sure you will receive more..

Interested bros pls PM me with your contact number..

Bros who do try her, pls do be very gentle..she is very fragile..and as mentioned 100% green in this trade..

Cheers
Bro, I like with room provided. Can pass her ctc and also her pics??