View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
monkerfulnite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymonkerfulnite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ****** New Korean Babes waiting for a sensual moment ******

Pmed Bro Jizzhut last night for Jessie at 11pm but he say no more as the girl is going back and 8pm is their last slot. He told me got 2 new girls just arrived, same hotel but no reviews yet. since no Jessie so lan lan lor.. On the way up to the room with low expectations as no Fr on this girl yet so dont want disappoint myself too much.

When she open the door n i was like WOW, super syt ! Much cuter n prettier then Jessie. Mai tu liao immediate sms Bro Jizzhut and say on. She is so shy as she is suppose to start work only today. me quite happy and abit shy also as she just touch my heart. dunno how to describe the feeling. think i fall in love.. hahahaha~~

After bathing we start our love making session. the feeling is like doing with my first love. the cathbath is normal n her blowjob is those slow and sensual not those fierce ones.. she blow me quite long till i almost cum. cannot waste so i stop her and ask her to lie down for me to service her. She will shiver abit if you touch the right spot. hehe~~ cute~~

During missionary, she stop me for at least 3times as she cannot stand it. haha~~ we change to doggie n im surprised she got such a firm butt as all the while she too shy to stand up naked. her fleshy firm butt really makes me go all the way till me n her collapse on the bed..

A totally new experience for me.
Thanks Bro Jizzhut for the experience.

As for her stats, i fall in love with her.
RTF : already booked a double session.