Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
item_Manis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: New HC at Jalan Besar

My Humble FR on the Spa,

After dinner at Lavender Hawker Center, took a walk down Jln Besar. Seen the sign for Regency Spa and thought why not? after a lousy meeting got some stress need to release (at this point of time i thought of Gold Finger HC, as i only remember there a Spa with FJ at this location)

went up, inquire about the price (make sure mah), then recommended for a 90mins, $96, full body massage.

the facilities is one of the best i've been 3 jacuzzi pool, 1 sauna, 1 steam room, food menu is not a few and best is the theater room, was getting comfortable in the theater room when captain called my number.

the room door is curtain, a tell-tale sign no hanky panky, i was a bit disappointed as i was looking for a release.

but i was suprised that the massage is good, comparable to Bangkok msg & the lady is friendly and actually know what she is doing, after 90mins i was rested and relaxed, with good feeling compared to earlier.

then she pop the JG question, was told it was $50 and i decided to try. told he about my past experience with fake JG and not so good one, was assured that she is good. she did not lie, her skill is the real thing, with pullng of vein which is not that painful and even stimulating at times. later she asked if i want to shot out or not. I opt for released, which is one of the best feeling i've got when ejaculating, its feel so uncontrollable with spasm and jerking. overall i would recommend to go if u just want a good thai msg and a place to chill.

short FR on the lady (borrow BigBum77 Bro template)
name: Wendy
attitude: not a time watcher - msg for 90min and JG for another 20-30mins.
experience: 15yrs msg & JG (trainer), ex-sawadi @ Parklane.
Massage: good strength and know the place to press.
Other services: only JG
Rate: 8/10
RTM: Yes, when feel like it.