View Single Post
Old 28-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon1 View Post
Hi Brother Singvet,

Can I have your advise on this..... with many thanks.

I have a Vietnam GF. She has been visiting me 4 times, since her 1st entry on 20th June 2010. The last visit she exist Singapore was 3rd of March 2011. The first visit was 2 months after an approval extension & the rest of her visit is full 30days. The first 3 stamps on her passport was 'Visit Pass', The 4th stamp was 'Social Visit - expire on 30days' stating the next flight date back on the 7 days as shown on her return tickets. But she return back on the 30days without any issues. On that 4th visit, she was asked some question at the counter and because I was there with her, my answer to the officer that I am with her and entry permitted.

Now I am worry about her next visit to Singapore that she would be refuse entry. I need your advise, how long do she need to stay away from Singapore prior to the next visit?
hi bro. i m not too good with the latest immigration trends in singapore now as my wife already got her citizenship for some years roi. any bro out there can assist bro dragon?