Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Dragon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
seriously I also not too sure about the visiting cycle which many people talk about.

FYI ... My wife has been entering into SGP for 6 times and all on social visit pass Since feb 2010, sometimes 1 mth n sometimes 2 mths prior to our marriage ...

I have some friends who has been coming here for pass 2 years n their contact reference is also the same person and they never have problem.

Anyway, there is no such thing as safe entry ...

Unless things changes now ...

As long as she has reference contact n is constantly you, I guess it should not be a problem, unless ICA detect some abnormalities in her record.
Thanks Brother Shysaint for your reply. Actually, I have wrote to you on the other thread 'Issue with ICA'. But there is no answer from there.

I understand from you is that if I have not completed my divorced, by using by name would be ruining her entry..... she would be banned from coming in. Currently, I have a Deed of Separation with my wife.... got to wait for another 2 year to get the divorce going.

My question on this, can I use my mother name to sponsor her? If she being refused entry to Singapore, would we need to write to ICA for her next visit?

Many thanks.