View Single Post
Old 29-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon1 View Post
Hi Brother Singvet,

Can I have your advise on this..... with many thanks.

I have a Vietnam GF. She has been visiting me 4 times, since her 1st entry on 20th June 2010. The last visit she exist Singapore was 3rd of March 2011. The first visit was 2 months after an approval extension & the rest of her visit is full 30days. The first 3 stamps on her passport was 'Visit Pass', The 4th stamp was 'Social Visit - expire on 30days' stating the next flight date back on the 7 days as shown on her return tickets. But she return back on the 30days without any issues. On that 4th visit, she was asked some question at the counter and because I was there with her, my answer to the officer that I am with her and entry permitted.

Now I am worry about her next visit to Singapore that she would be refuse entry. I need your advise, how long do she need to stay away from Singapore prior to the next visit?
bro, its all luck of the draw. no absolute as we don't know what those idiots think..

there are some go back few days and can return and some go back few months get reject.....

the only absolute is marry her ....

another way is go back and fetch her back, bring your deed of separation along and use it to explain to ica officer if needed ...

alternatively fly SQ, more expensive and higher chance of coming in ...my friend ger got rejected at the airport twice ...never change passport and this trip fly sq ....no problem ....

Spreading my wings northwards