View Single Post
Old 29-05-2011, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon1 View Post
Thanks Brother Shysaint for your reply. Actually, I have wrote to you on the other thread 'Issue with ICA'. But there is no answer from there.

I understand from you is that if I have not completed my divorced, by using by name would be ruining her entry..... she would be banned from coming in. Currently, I have a Deed of Separation with my wife.... got to wait for another 2 year to get the divorce going.

My question on this, can I use my mother name to sponsor her? If she being refused entry to Singapore, would we need to write to ICA for her next visit?

Many thanks.
i read your post, however i was on iphone, difficulty in replying.

however just to re-cap my occurence so that you may consider your action plan.

this particular scenerio where i was back from vietnam with her on tiger airways.

my wife then gf was called into ica office.

i guessed they saw my name on her ticket booking and they have done some checks on me ... at this point they did not talk to her and just ask her to sit at one corner.

next, her picture and thumbprints was taken , and Q & A time (i only highlight the critical pts):

ica : do you know your bf is married?
gf : Yes, i know, BUT he aready divorced.

ica : how long he divorced already?
gf : 2 years

ica : LUCKY, you know your bf , and your bf is DIVORCED , IF NOT, I SEND YOU BACK TO VIETNAM now

happy already they bring my gf out to the counter outside which i saw as i was standing at the gass door , the 'Act like one BIG F**K officer' interrogate her and one of the officer says ' there, her bf is there, outside waiting for her ...' finally chop her passport and open the glass door and let her comes out.

after this incident, her entrance was not a problem ...

i guessed its better to sort out your divorce before putting your name as reference and declaring you as her bf ! unless like bro said standby your seperation deed ... my personal feel is it ain"t going to work unless ur gf really can talk because you won't be inside the office with her.

she can still come but CANNOT indicate you as reference n your address as stay. like you said , use your mum as reference and you must prepare your mum for questioning and present at the airport to pick her up.

you can search for my 2 case study on similar case ... conclusion both gals are banned for entering sg for 1 year ... 2 where bfs are legally married, 1 where the guy has done up the divorce deed but no wife signature coz his thai wife ran away n cannot be found.

rgds....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015

Last edited by shysaint; 29-05-2011 at 05:28 AM.