View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Good afternoon Samster AC_Milan,

1. Your basis of contentions are:

A. NOT PAYING DUE FEES FOR MY SO CALLED "PAID SEX SERVICES"

Your goodself had aknowleged that my slutty tongue is the "first in Sammyboy sucking bros' cock for free" which simply implied there is no paid transactional sex business of any kind. Hence, you can now stop debating on this baseless allegation which has no merits at all.

B. IRRELEVANCE OF YOUR UNCOUTH OKT THREAD WITH MINE

Good riddance, I am glad you acknowleged there is no relevance of any kind between my thread and your offending one. Your thread was used to demonstrate your poor anger management and profound vulgarity which may result in your irrational, compulsive behavourial disorder.

2. Your senseless defiance of asking another samster to suck your cock first before you want to go and improve your English is something that defies all logic. Since you are such an illogical, senseless and irrational being, it would certainly be a waste of my time to continue any further on this topic.

3. May God bless you and help you on your diffcult, near impossible road of recovery to "normality".
Ha Ha , way to go sis!! Straight to the point eh? All the best, cheers .............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke