View Single Post
Old 16-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
berengsek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ♔ LOLA ♔ sassy sexy lovely tasty sex buffet for you to savour (36C natural)______

Just finished 2 sessions with the amazing Lola.

Bro Frank, I really hate you for bringing such quality girls one after another. Do you notice that I always ended up with more that 1 sessions per girl ? Not healthy for my wallet, Bro

Lola is really something, once we're in the room she stripped me while chatting breaking the ice. Altough she had prepared the bath, we ended up skipping the bath all together because quoting her, 'lost control already'.. So cute.

First round didn't do much, just WOT and a long passionate missionary full of teases. After an hour, we settled for first round with her coming 3 times. And when she comes, it's not fake Bro.. Trembling and everything.

Anyway, after 1st shot sms Bro Frank to assess the situation. Lucky no one book the next slot yet so Lola quickly asked me to book.

Second slot we bought some food from downstairs and ate first. Hope you don't mind I bought some for Keeley as well Bro..

Second session ended and I went home with a huge grin.

Bro's, please be gentle with her, she's here supporting her parents and it's not easy for her to be here.

Bro Frank, you can expect my sms in the very near future.