Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
expower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How safe are HC Girls ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Chances of being infected with HIV from the encounter you describe are very small.

However, the possibility of your catching other viral STDs such as Herpes and Genital warts is a lot higher. Hep B is also a distinct possibility if you have not been immunised against the Hep B virus.

Sex workers are not checked for viral STDs such as Herpes and Warts for the simple reason that there is no quick and easy blood test for these infections. You could call up the DSC hotline for specific information if you want the latest info.

There is also a possibility that even if you do catch Herpes or Genital Warts that you will be asympotic (no symptoms) but you could still transmit these diseases to your future sex partners.

If you want to minimise your chances of catching STDs, DO NOT indulge in commercial sex. Sex workers have hundreds of sexual partners a month and exchanging body fluids with these girls (saliva, vaginal juices etc) is simply inviting trouble. It does not make that much difference whether they work in Health Centres or at Geylang. The fact that they have multiple sex partners every day spells potential trouble.

Nothing beats the security and safety of having sex with one faithful partner AND NOBODY ELSE.
Sammy, Thanx for the advice.
Are HC worker classified as sex workers and are they required to go for HIV test reguarly?

I am defintely going to stick to my wife from now onwards.
First thing ... no sex for one month till i go for the test at DSC.
Once I am cleared ... will use condom till the 3mths and 6 mths checks.

Wish me luck Sammy.