View Single Post
Old 21-10-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 13
nasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternasilemak2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Recomendations for FRs

Brothers, I have seldom post but have been a passive reader of this forum already. It is sad to see so many playgrounds closed the last 6 months. It is nice to exchange info, and reading some of the FRs from other brothers as
all of us like to fantasize even though we may not end up visiting all the places (don't have so much $$$ lah).

So I hope the FRs will continue to flow in but we need to exercise some discretion.

I hope to make the following Recommendations for all of us to follow:

1) Do not put the spa name and the masseur name in the FR. Use Numbers for references (eg. Spa 01, Therapist 02 etc) so that when brothers PM you, you know who they are refering to.

2) Do not even put part of a name eg. *a** for Jane for *o***** *i****e
for Holland Village. Please bear in mind that AV has a database of all the registered spas and therapists and they can guess it faster than the most
experience brother here.

3) Use only General Locations eg. West, Toa Payoh, AMK etc. Do not say something like "opposite a famous porridge stall in China Town" which is
too obvious.

4) Do not PM to everyone as AV can PM you too. Make your criteria more stringent eg. Brothers with 30pts or exchange info as it is not possible for
AVs to visit a place and make recommendations :-)

*I know the above is not fool proof but it will make it a lot more difficult for AV to fish out info from this forum, and our playgrounds can survive much longer.

** I admit I did commit some of the mistakes above and grateful for brothers who corrected me using PMs, so please do not flame me if you spot my
past mistakes :-)